Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Assignment 9

Happiness

1. Happiness is a feeling and or emotion that comes from a personal experience, or that comes from another persons experience.

2. Happiness in my life comes from the things I do and the people I'm with. I enjoy playing a lot of different sports, and when I am playing them, I feel content. Also, when I run outside I feel really happy. All my problems go away because I'm only focused on running and enjoying the outside. Not only does a lot of my happiness come from sports, but also my friends and family. My friends and I are always having a good time, whether it be making cookies, rollerblading, going to the pool, or just watching tv, I feel happy with them. With my family I feel happy because we are all so close and we always have a good time no matter what. When holidays come around, my whole family is together. Just being together with them makes me feel happy.

3. My mom is someone who really influences my happiness because I'm with her a lot. Her and I are always laughing and she makes everything fun. She also comforts me when I'm sad or feeling stressed and makes everything okay, even if it's not.

4. I think I have a large impact on my parents happiness. With everything I do, my parents are with me 100 percent and that can effect their happiness because I may not always be happy. I think that my parents feel sad when I'm sad and when something exciting and or happy happens, they feel the same way toward me and for me.

5. My greatest need in life is passion. I think that you must have passion in order to be happy. You need to be passionate about the things you love, and I think that when you love what you do, you are happy.

4 comments:

Dreese said...

In you blog, you sound like your more interested in other people's happiness then your own, i like and admire that alot. I also agree that family time is the best time availible.

Katie said...

Tha's really nice that you and your parents have such a solid relationship! I know that being close with my mom has made high school alot more managable for me because we are always laughing and she always supports me!

David R said...

Tha's really nice that you and your parents have such a solid relationship! I know that being close with my mom has made high school alot more managable for me because we are always laughing and she always supports me!

True said...

I like what you think about happiness, and how you know what makes you happy. Your comments about your mother were touching.